EUROFINS BEL/NOVAMANN is a worldwide leader in the field of environment. We are providing top services in our laboratories. We offer and we are able to meet demanding requirements for our customers in its field.
Division of testing laboratories are accredited by SNAS (Slovak National Accreditation System) for carrying out physics - chemical analysis of water, soil, sludge and waste. The range of tests is to ensure the establishment for each legislative regulations (standards for different types of water and sludge regulations on waste and environmental audits , etc. . ) Also are secured accredited sampling and assessment activities in waste management .
Testing laboratories are equipped with modern laboratory techniques (atomic absorption spectrophotometers, emission spectrometer with inductively coupled plasma, gas and liquid chromatographs, spectrophotometers for infrared, ultraviolet and visible region, apparatus for measuring natural radioactivity, automatic titrator , equipment for preparing samples for analysis) that allow us to offer a wide range of services in the field of physics-chemical, organic, radiochemical and toxicological analysis. And we have qualified team members competent to perform a wide range of analysis in the field of environmental and working environment.
Testing laboratories ensure determination of heavy metals in a wide range, determination of pesticides, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, polychlorinated biphenyls and solvents.
The main purpose of laboratories for soil mechanics is to provide objective, impartial and highly qualified services in testing, aspecially for geotechnical survey.
We offer chemical analysis for many types of materials:
- water- drinking, mineral, pool, surface water, groundwater, wastewater
- solid materials- soils, soil, peat, compost, rocks, minerals
- waste- to landfill, waste utilization - talcum powder on the surface, burning
- air - working environment, soil gas
Assessment activities , EAI (Environmental Impact Assessment), classifying waste
The company Eurofins BELNOVAMANN provides assessment activities in the waste of management by Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic NO. 126/2004 on the authorization of the issuance in matters of waste by the designating of the person authorized to issue expertise and verifying professional competence of those people.
- accredited sampling of each type of water (drinking, surface, waste and ground)
- accredited sampling of sludges, soils, soil and other commodities
- consulting services in the areas mentioned
- field work - sampling and documentation
- comprehensive laboratory work
- assessment of the extent of environmental contamination
- Transport of samples to laboratories are ensure strict compliance with the terms of the transport of samples. Samples are transported in air-conditioned sampling vehicle
These service is provided by qualiffied team members with many years of experience in the field of environment and working environment.